What We Offer
In addition to the products and solutions mentioned above we also offer a number of formal and informal development programmes as indicated in the picture below. To ensure that real learning takes place and endures, we emphasise and encourage an integrated approach by combining both the formal and informal elements of learning. We also believe that the most effective way to learn and develop a new competence is to apply and practice it on the job and in real life situations. Elements to a successful learning process include both the 70/20/ 10 formula and how individuals internalise and apply what they've learned.
- 70% from real life and on-the-job experiences, tasks and problem solving. This is the most important aspect of any learning and development plan.
- 20% from feedback and from observing and working with role models.
- 10% from formal development.
Our active-learning process that participants are engaged in makes the knowledge acquired more relevant to the way we learn and work. We call this learning method LRAG — Learn, Relate, Apply, Grow.
Our active-learning approach are further complemented by:
- A pre-assessment to determine the current business challenges faced by the participants,
- Pre- assessment competence assessment;
- Briefing of the participant’s direct report line (what can I expect after the intervention?);
- On-the-job applications tools (where appropriate); and
- Post learning intervention report with the reaction of participants as well as recommendations to enhance the learning process.